This is Laurel Creek Hideaway. Laurel Creek Hideaway is a MASSIVE million-dollar log home built alongside a peaceful mountain stream. The lodge is approximately 5,400 square feet and constructed of huge two-foot diameter timbers. There are two huge outdoor decks that wrap around the front of our lodge and overlook the mountain stream. The lodge can accommodate up to 22 people easily and is great for kids and the entire family. You will never run out of room at our property. It has 3 floor levels, as well as a large private outdoor area around our private mountain stream!
Our sprawling property is ideal for games of hide-and-seek and family BBQs. The walking bridge across the stream leads you to our peaceful stream-side sitting area featuring a wood burning fire pit and two charcoal burning BBQ grills. Our downstairs game room is perfect for keeping the kids and teens busy when grown-ups want some downtime. We have three full size arcade games, a pool table, foosball table, and a corn-hole set to occupy the kids and adults alike. We also have an in-ground basketball goal alongside the driveway to play
As the daylight fades, sink into one of our rockers and take in in the mountain laurel-scented surroundings, and watch the sun slowly dip behind the trees. Enjoy cozy nights in front of the fireplace and lazy breakfasts in the fully stocked kitchen. Don’t forget to relax for a while in our five person hot tub while enjoying the peacefulness of our property.
We named our property “Laurel Creek Hideaway” because it is positioned alongside a peaceful, winding mountain stream that defines this location. Gentle cascades of water flow down the stream as it winds its way along our property. The stream makes its way from behind the lodge, and then winds its way along the side of our decks down the length of our property to the end of the driveway. Enjoy the peace and calming effects of the mountain stream at our cabin. The lodge is also surrounded by beautiful mountain laurels which produce aromatic blooms in early to mid Summer. We have a walking bridge built across the stream that leads to a private wooded area next to the stream. Here you will find a wood burning fire pit and a seating area where you can relax and enjoy nature’s beauty. Dip your toes in the stream, and feel free to roast marshmallows and hot dogs on the fire. This area is peaceful, secluded, and serene. You will surely lose track of time as you enjoy the beauty nature has to offer.
We have a mixture of open and wooded land totaling just over 2 acres, with the privacy and seclusion you want for you vacation. The driveway and parking area are paved, and there is plenty of room for numerous vehicles to park.
You are just a few minutes away from all the action Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge has to offer. If you want to experience Gatlinburg’s sight and sounds, but still want the peace and quiet of the mountains, our lodge is a great place to accomplish both. You will be located only minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. We are close to everything the area has to offer.
Entering the main level of the lodge you are greeted straight away by the huge vaulted living area with the grand staircase on your right and the kitchen and formal dining area on the left. The living room has four large sofas arranged comfortably around the stacked stone fireplace and large screen TV/DVD. Massive windows look out onto the forested, secluded backdrop, and mountain stream area that defines this location.
Sleeps up to 22 people. All our beds have EXTRA COMFY pillow-top mattresses.
- 5 King Beds in Master Suites with Full Baths (Accommodates up to 10 People)
- 2 Queen Under Twin Bunk Beds (Accommodates up to 6 People)
- 2 Twin Beds (Accommodates up to 2 People)
- 2 Futons That Convert into Beds (Accommodates up to 2 People)
- 4 Twin Thick Memory Foam Roll Out Beds (These are very comfy and can be moved to any room desired) (Accommodates up to 4 People)
Some of the benefits of our property:
- Sleeps Up To 22 People
- Convenient PRIVATE Location!
- Your Very Own Private Mountain Stream!
- 4 Grills 2 Park-Style Charcoal Grills Near the Stream and 2 near the rear deck.
- Wood Burning Fire Pit with Seating Area
- Two 8 Person Picnic Tables on Rear Deck Seats up to 16 people
- 3 Full Size Arcade Games with hundreds of different games to choose from
- Foosball Table
- Corn-hole gaming boards on top deck with toss bags
- Outdoor Basketball Goal
- Pool Table
- 2 Gas Log Fireplaces
- 7 Person Hot Tub
- Free Wi-Fi Access (High Speed Internet up to 100 Mbps)
- 7 Flat Screen TV’s in total 1 in each bedroom and both Living Rooms
- Dish Network Satellite TV is Included
- DVD and Blu-Ray Player in Living Rooms
- Surround Sound System in Upstairs Living Room
- Large Kitchen and Refrigerator with Electric Stove and Oven
- Kitchen Fully Stocked with all Cooking Utensils and Pots/Pans and Dishware
- 14 Foot Long Cedar Log Dining Table to Serve Huge Meals (Bench and Chair Seating)
- Outdoor Dining Table on top Deck Seats 5
- Full Alarm System
- Close to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge Attractions
- Close to Dollywood
- Close to To Ripley’s Aquarium
- Minutes from the National Park
- 2 Huge Wrap Around Decks (3000 square feet)
- Comfortable Furniture Upstairs and Downstairs
- Pillow-top mattresses on all beds
- Local maintenance and cleaning company who can handle problems if they arise..
- 3 Floor Levels
- Private Area with abundant Wildlife
- Large Food City Supermarket Located Just 10 Minutes Away
- Arts & Crafts Community Only Minutes Away
We have 2 King Bedrooms and bathrooms on this level. Den/Game Room with 2 full size arcade games, pool table, Foosball, fireplace, and TV. The stone construction gas log fireplace adds cozy warmth to the atmosphere in this area. Each bedroom has an attached bathroom with tub and shower. Both Futon Sleeper sofas are on this level. Washer and dryer are located on this level as well in a large laundry room area. Each bedroom has its own deck access. The creek runs alongside the deck.
This is the main level. We have 1 King Bedroom with attached full bathroom. The bedroom has deck access. Kitchen, Dining area, Living Room, and another stone gas log fireplace. The kitchen has a center food-prep island, granite counter tops, custom built hickory cabinetry and all the appliances you would expect. The kitchen has beautiful hickory cabinetry with a 14 foot log dining table for large meals. There is a full hall bathroom off of the living room area as well. The rear deck has a hot tub and 2 picnic tables for outdoor dining. The rear deck is huge. The front deck wraps around the entire front of the lodge.
From the main level up the 4 foot wide grand staircase you enter a vaulted loft area in natural log and tongue in groove construction. This level contains 2 king bedrooms with attached full bathrooms. Each bedroom has an additional twin bed for 1 additional person to sleep on. The area in between the bedrooms is the “bunk room”. We have 2 log bunk beds in this area. The bottom bed is queen and the top is twin. This area sleeps up to 6 people. We also have another large screen multi-cade arcade game system in this area. 4 Roll Out Beds – These are super comfortable and have thick memory foam. You can move these to any room desired.
Handicap Guest Info:
While our cabin is NOT handicap accessible we have been asked if someone with limited mobility can access our property. Our front deck has multiple steps you need to navigate to gain entry to the main level.
Special note on requests to bring your pet:
Dogs only please. We request that if you wish to bring a dog that the dog be crated at any times when it is not supervised by a human being inside the lodge.