Welcome to Smoky Mountain Sunrise, my name is Chris. Smoky Mountain Sunrise is 1 of 5 properties my wife Sarah and I personally own in Gatlinburg.
Your dream vacation to the Great Smoky Mountains awaits you. By renting one of our cabins you will experience a superior level of service that the large property management companies in the area cannot offer. The reason you ask? Because we are the actual owners of all our cabins. We likely will not be the absolute cheapest price you will find for a rental property, but in many cases cheaper may not always better. We want you make long lasting memories that you will cherish for many years into the future. The exceptional quality of our properties, and the personal level of service you will receive will leave no doubt in your mind that you made the best choice for your Smoky Mountains vacation.
Our privately located cabin is in Gatlinburg, TN and boasts some of the most breathtaking mountain views you will find anywhere in the area. Our upscale property features a beautiful landscape for your enjoyment. We have a large flagstone patio and outdoor sitting area where you can relax around the gas fire pit and watch the sunrise and sunset at your leisure.
As the daylight fades, sink into one of our rockers to take in in the peaceful surroundings. Watch the sun slowly dip behind the mountains. Enjoy cozy nights in front of the fireplace and lazy breakfasts in the fully stocked kitchen. Don’t forget to relax for a while in our hot tub while enjoying the relaxing beauty of our property.
Stunning Mountain Views: Sit and relax on the wrap-around front porch and enjoy the million-dollar panoramic views of Mt. Leconte. At 6,593 ft, Mt Leconte stands well over a mile high, and is the third highest peak in the national park behind Clingmans Dome and Mount Guyot. You will also have amazing views of Greenbriar Pinnacle and Winter views of Mt. Cammerer!
You will have access to 2 swimming pools on the grounds while you stay at our cabin. There are actually 3 pools, but one is closed for maintenance. These are private pools for tennant use and you and your guests are free to swim during your vacation. Pools are usually only open from Memorial Day through Labor Day under normal circumstances. The swimming pools are an easy very short drive from our cabin.
Our open-concept home features hand-scraped hardwood floors, stacked stone fireplace, a master bedroom on the main level, and a master bathroom with a HUGE dual-head two-person shower. There is no shortage of closet space either, so you will not be tripping over luggage. The kitchen has hand-chiseled granite counter-tops, & a hammered copper farmhouse sink.
The driveway and parking area are paved, and there is plenty of room for numerous vehicles to park. You will also have access to an attached 2 car garage for covered parking if you wish to stay out of the weather.
You are just a few minutes away from all the action Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge have to offer. If you want to experience Gatlinburg's sight and sounds, but still want the peace and quiet of the Smoky Mountains, our property is a great place to accomplish both. You will be located only minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and downtown Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. We are close to everything the area has to offer.
Some of the benefits of our property:
- Convenient PRIVATE Location!
- Amazing mountain views of sunrise and sunsets
- Large Outdoor Area for sitting and relaxing
- Gas Fire Pit with Seating Area on Patio
- Basketball Goal
- 7' Air Hockey Table
- Full Arcade Game System (Multicade)
- Pool Table
- Access to 2 swimming pools during Summer
- Bent Creek Golf Course borders resort.
- Gas Fireplace (Turned off during May-Sept)
- Large Hot Tub
- Free FAST WiFi Access (Top Speeds of 200 Mbps)
- 6 Flat Screen TV's in total - 1 in each bedroom, game room, and both Living Rooms. Larger TVs are Netflix enabled. Feel free to use your account.
- Xfinity Cable TV
- DVD and Blu-Ray Player in Living Rooms
- Surround Sound System in Upstairs Living Room
- Beautiful Kitchen and Refrigerator with Electric Stove and Oven
- Kitchen Fully Stocked with all Cooking Utensils and Pots/Pans and Dishware
- Large Washer/Dryer
- HUGE 2 Head / 2 Person Tiled Shower in Main Floor Master Bathroom
- Security Alarm System
- Whole Home Generac Standby Generator for Power Failures if they Occur
- Close to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge Attractions
- Close to Dollywood
- Close to To Ripley's Aquarium
- Minutes from the National Park
- Huge Wrap Around Decks
- Comfortable Furniture Upstairs and Downstairs
- Comfy mattresses on all beds
- Local maintenance and cleaning company who can handle problems if they arise..
- 3 Floor Levels
- Dining Area easily seats over 12 people (8 People at Dining table, 4 at the Pub Table, and 3 more at the kitchen bar)
- Large Food City Supermarket & Pharmacy Located Just 10 Minutes Away
- Arts & Crafts Community Only Minutes Away
Sarah and I only own upscale properties to share with our guests. All of our properties are maintained in top notch condition. This is one of 5 upscale Gatlinburg properties that we own. If you need a second cabin or something larger feel free to reach out and we will point you to those listings on VRBO as well.
Handicap Guest Info:
While our cabin is NOT handicap accessible we have been asked if someone with limited mobility can access our property. Our driveway goes around to the rear of the cabin. You can park back there and a level sidewalk is attached to the driveway. The sidewalk leads you to our deck. There are 2 small steps to gain entry onto the deck. The first one is approximately 6 inches high and the second one is about 10 inches high.
If you can manage these 2 steps onto the deck the entry door to the main level is on your left.
|Setting & View||
The main level bathroom has a HUGE walk in shower. The shower has two shower heads and is tiled from floor to ceiling.
We have 3 private bedrooms. We also have 6 Milliard brand roll out full size twin beds. These are easily set up in any room and are thick memory foam mattresses. They are rated for up to 255 lbs. They can easily be set up in one of the living rooms as well.
|Sports & Adventure||